What if there was a new way into, and through, our most challenging conversations? What if there was a simple guide to learning how?
First Time European Offering in Brussels
A Participatory Exploration
Tuesday, February 24, 2015 13.30-17.30
Location: European Commission, Rue Philippe Le Bon 3, 1000 Brussels
Transforming Differences into Progress.
Each of us has a worldview. It impacts how we see and interact with the world, events, situations and other people. Our Worldviews influence our communication, decision-making and workplace cultures. Most of this happens unconsciously. Worldview awareness helps us explore individual and collective assumptions, beliefs and value systems with curiosity and non-judgment. This opens the potential for more comprehensive approaches and solutions to emerge on a range of issues and opportunities, including those that might be mildly oppositional to completely divisive to seemingly unsolvable.
Who Is This For?
- Organizational Leaders responsible for creating inclusive workplaces and engaged teams
- OD consultants responsible for change initiatives, continuous learning and restructuring
- HR consultants (internal and external) responsible for leadership development and policies on diversity, equity and inclusion
- Art of Hosting practitioners wanting to deepen their hosting practice
- Social change agents inside organizations, systems and communities
Contact Michaela Sieh for more information or to register. firstname.lastname@example.org
For the one page flyer: Worldview European 1 page
For the more detailed invitation: Worldview Europe CoP Offering Feb 2015 2 pager