Building Trust and Relationship
The Competition for Talent is global and competitive. Where will people want to work, now and in the future? In organizations with supportive workplace cultures, where trust is high and relationship matters.
The Worldview Intelligence Building Trust and Relationship at the Speed of Change courses, based on our book, provides the foundation and then deeper learning to do just that. It supports your recruitment and retention efforts.
For leaders, teams or anyone with an interest in learning about worldviews, and building or strengthening trust and relationship within your organization.
This course will give you a basic understanding of the nature of trust, relationship, worldviews, Worldview Intelligence, the Worldview Intelligence Six Dimensions Framework and brain and behavioral science with an introduction to the Worldview Intelligence CIDA-W Planning Model. Each module has short videos, reading material and reflection guides to work with.
The course is highly relatable and is a terrific blend of professional and personal development, straight forward and transformational. Participants gain the skills and confidence to have difficult conversations, engage stakeholders and build better strategy.
This completely asynchronous 6 module course can be started at any time and finished at your own pace. Better yet, invite a colleague or friend to sign up with you as a Learning Partner. Registration information link (to include individual registration fee).
You can also explore having a whole team or cohort from your organization take this course at the same time. Options for additional support for 15 or more participants are:
1. Add on a discussion board option to share learning among participants. (Participant fee and added fee for discussion board.)
2. Access scheduled virtual coaching support with Jerry, Kathy or another member of our team. (Participant fee and added fee for coaching support.)
This 10-module course will provide you the opportunity to gain intuitive knowledge of working with the Worldview Intelligence Six Dimensions Framework with a deep understanding of each individual Dimension and how they work interdependently.
In the course, you will learn how to craft powerful worldview questions as starters for exploratory conversations, practice listening skills with a deep reflective exercise, be invited to apply skills in your real life and then share your reflections and insights as well as apply each module to a real-world case study you identify as your Applied Learning Project (ALP).
For organization teams or cohorts of 15 or more people. The 10 modules of Level 2 provide the opportunity for participants to gain intuitive knowledge of how to work with the Worldview Intelligence Six Dimensions Framework with a deep understanding of each individual Dimension and how they work interdependently.
What it looks like:
• Scheduled start and end dates with virtual launch and wrap-up sessions
• The opportunity to work with Learning Partners
• You bring your own individualized case study or Applied Learning Project (ALP) and work with it throughout the three-month course
• Planning templates to facilitate application of the Worldview Intelligence Six Dimensions Framework and to work with our CIDA-W Planning Model
• Must have completed Level 1 or participated in a 3-hour virtual Introduction to Worldview Intelligence session with Jerry, Kathy or another member of our team
For people who have completed Levels 1 and 2, there is an opportunity to develop deeper level capacity with Worldview Intelligence. Please reach out to us for more information.